Credit Union Job Opportunity!
If you’re interested in the financial world and think you’d like to be a part of a long and proud history of people helping people, consider a career in credit unions.
If you have:
- Common knowledge of financial services and products
- Knowledge of general loan processes and a working knowledge of processing automobile loans
- Excellent member/customer service skills
- Professional appearance and enthusiastic attitude
- Established history of working well with others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a necessity. Candidate must possess the ability to read and write effectively.
- Candidate must possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Candidate must have the interpersonal skills necessary to relate to and empathize with others.
- A high school diploma and previous sales and customer service experience in selling and cross-selling products and services.
Due to the volume of applicants, only those most qualified will be contacted. Alexandria Municipal Employees Credit Union is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. AMECU is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.